SHEFFIELD WITH PEGGY

By 08:29 , , ,

Peggy and me went on a little day trip to Sheffield this weekend. It was a bit of a flying visit but I was impressed with the amount of cute little independent and vintage shops we managed to visit in the few hours we were there! I did manage to take a few pictures too so here they are :)

A belated birthday present, the day was off to a good start!

 Deliciously Ella's cookbook! It had to be a foodie gift really ;)
 We firstly stopped for a coffee in Lucky Fox. We enjoyed the quirky decor :)
 I did spy a 'Quinoa Taco Salad' on the menu but we were saving our appetites
 First stop on our vintage tour. There were vintage treats galore in Mooch
Emily tried on this groovy two piece
 The playsuit of my dreams! Yes, I bought it ;)


 We had lunch in Sakushi who were more than happy to cater for my vegan requirements
 Pumpkin Croquette Curry with a side of Tofu. It was pretty yummy!
After this we visited as many vintage shops as we could and I managed to nab a dress for a tenner from Freshman's Boutique and a pair of shoes for £15 from Cow <3

 Green tea ice-cream for Pegs :)

 The Forum is an indoor centre for independent shops so we had a gander in there
Before we knew it it was time to go! So we got these vegan treats from Blue Moon Cafe for the road
Next stop - Leeds! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments